frye frye fryes: outfit post.

hello everyone,

I decided today would be a good day to break in my Frye Harness boots. It was one of my last purchases when I  worked at UO  for 40% off I couldn't resist! I've read countless reviews saying how painful they are to break in. I got them in a 7.5 because I was told to go a size down which is correct but I only went a half size down haha and I should have got a 7 but they are still good! They aren't that painful but that's because they are a little too big haha. I love them!! and I think the boots suit the wild west!
xo
Frye Harness

Open Cardigan- American Eagle Outfitters

necklace- H&M $14.95, belt-Gap (old)


just for fun! haha

3 comments

  1. A very cute outfit! I adore your boots and your doggie is adorable!

    www.simplylacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh looks great!! I love how you styled the sweater! Isn't it just the coziest?? :)

    PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall