Oh Carrie Bradshaw

One thing you must know about me is that I am truly obsessed with Sex and the City. I miss it so much! I could watch any episode and not be bored! Although I love Samantha, I must say my favorite was Carrie. She was a hopeless romantic like most women are, but she was strong and confident as well. 
 Here are some of my favourite looks! 


"Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies"


Probably my favourite look.. when she went to Paris and had that amazing Oscar de la Renta dress

" The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. Thats why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun"

I MISS YOU AIDAN!

of course the iconic dress

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall