my all time favourite meal.

the best.

how awesome are these appys?

words to live by.
Yes, I know it may be weird that my favourite meal of all time is tomato soup and the wonderful grilled cheese.. since it is so simple and easy to make. Don't get me wrong I've had amazing food all my life..with my mom being Mexican and my dad Portuguese I've been pretty lucky having great food over the years.   I am definitely not picky when it comes to different foods.. well except for most veggies (they just don't sit with me well) but other than that I keep going back to this staple.
It is even better when the soup is homemade with lots of seasonings and some Parmesan and the grilled cheese is done with fresh cheese and good bread.
One of the best I've had is at Michel's Baguette which is a chain in Ontario. Oh how I miss it!
I've also heard there is a restaurant dedicated to this wonderful meal in Toronto which I plan on visiting in the near future! 
I'm curious.. what's your favourite meal of all time? 
xo
ps. outfit posts will be back soon! in exactly one week!

All pictures are via Pinterest

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall