Versace dramz.

Do not get me wrong, I love me some Versace but the new cheaper line for H&M is quite the disappointment in my eyes. In the past, collaborators such as Stella McCartney, Karl Lagerfeld and Jimmy Choo's collections have sold out in minutes. However, the Versace line is still lingering in stores despite it's debut on Saturday. I did not get to see the collection for myself since Edmonton ( my closest H&M) did not carry the line, but my fashionista friends in Toronto have told me that there is still a lot of the collection left. I was so excited in the summer when I briefly worked at H&M for the collection and when I finally saw it online not too long ago there were a few pieces I loved but some that were horrendous. Donatella wanted to go for the true Versace look that her late brother Gianni envisioned but I do not know if that necessarily has translated to today's market.. unless of course you are Nicki Minaj or Lady Gaga haha. I just heard as well that a second Versace for H&M collection will debut in Europe soon but not in the US or Canada.. maybe we are not ready for such different looks?

Here are some of the looks I loved and loathed,

Love this dress

Who doesn't like studs and leather ;)

I love this colour

Ok this is NOT right.. I love pattern and colour but this is DRAMZ very very Man Repeller

No Thanks.

One of my best friends Kristina showing me the lovely coat she should have bought haha

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall