you can be the king but watch the queen conquer

I knew sooner or later I would have to post on the lovely Queen to be Kate Middleton. I am not going to lie, I am royal obsessed and I am quite the fan of not only Kate but her sister Pippa. Kate just earned herself the top spot of UK's Harper Bazaars Best Dressed List (the other top spots went to Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine, Kate Moss and Emma Watson). Kate has an amazing style, and although people in North America might not view it as their style.. she is the true example of classy  UK style. I love how no matter where she goes, she looks put together and it looks effortless. I also love how she supports UK designers and while she was in Canada supported a few Canadian designers as well.
Here are some of my favorite looks,

My absolute favourite look.. I was in Ottawa when she was there but I only saw her from a big screen :(

mad military inspired

amazing colour

SEQUINS!



Maybe the lovely Kate can help me find a dress for a NYE wedding I have in Barbados? Call a girl up.


All pictures courtesy of Just Jared


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall