merry christmas!

So I've been a little MIA since I've been home but it is just because I've missed my family and friends so much and I've been so so busy! 
I thought I'd share a few photos from the past couple days! 
Hope your Christmas morning was just as wonderful as mine was!




my beautiful girls! minus Court and Rosie!

Markie and I! Childhood friends!

Morais sistas ( my youngest sister Nicole on the left is much taller than me and I'm wearing heels in this picture)

my beautiful mom and I

tired sisters opening gifts



On a side note.. there is NO SNOW in Ontario! 
CRAZY It's so strange coming home to no snow when I'm so used to it in the wild west!
I also cannot wait to go to Barbados on Wednesday!!

1 comment

  1. Hi Mel
    Merry Christmas to you and yours! I send a big hug ...
    nice blog, I'll be following you, and here is mine: http://ymcdl.blogspot.com
    we are in contact
    greetings!
    Yaira Carrillo

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall