Ms. Kristina

Ms. Kristina

As requested by one of my lovely friends and former roommate Kristina I made a little outfit post of what I think she would wear. 
Kristina is a FIERCE girl and loves all things animal print and RED and we both happen to be Aries which are some of the many reasons why we are friends. 
We are also determined to one day own a BIRKIN (when we have real person lives of course). 
We both come from foreign families and love all foreign food, music and dancing! I could go on forever how much I love this gyal..
If you're wondering who that lovely lady is in the picture it is Sophia Loren who reminds me so much of my girl and she also happens to be a sexy Italian vixen which Kristina is also!
The quote is by the lovely Marilyn Monroe whom I know Kristina loves and it seems to describe her perfectly. 
Can you tell I love her yet? haha 
Miss ya! xo
If you're in the Toronto area on Boxing Day and wondering who those two crazy girls are.. it's us haha
pretty much explains us.




No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall