this meal never gets old


I think I added about 2 or 3 cloves.. I'm insane I know haha




I added this photo just because I thought it was super cute! I think miss ally would appreciate it too ;)


I have been making this yummy meal forever.. it's so tasty and very cheap and packed with flavour! 
I guess you could say its "bruschetta" but I make it my own way and it's so good! I eat it usually just the way it is with no bread but it is obviously delicious with some as well.

All you need is: 
  1. fresh grape tomatoes 
  2. lots and lots of garlic ( you obviously don't have to put a lot.. but I am garlic obsessed)
  3. a splash of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar 
  4. lots of pepper and a bit of salt 
  5. feta! ( I use Athenos crumbeled garlic and herb feta)
 If you have left overs.. put it in the fridge.. I swear it tastes better the next day! I'll be eating it for lunch.

2 comments

  1. diet coke!!! how festive and appropriate for all occasions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not diet!! haha it's some special Christmas coke! I read an article about it, it did really poorly in sales because it looks so much like diet! hahah diet ewwww :)

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall