camel shorts: outfit post



showing off some christmas gifts.. disregard my horrible bitten nails!

on my tippy toes wishing I was taller
little close up

Top: H&M / Shorts: Buffalo David Bitton (on SALE) / Tights: Joe Fresh / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: made by my lovely sister Kristina 

I bought these shorts quite a while ago but I haven't found an occasion to wear them so I decided to show them off in a little outfit post. 
Also I thought I'd point out that it is very rare for me to have my hair up..unless I'm at the gym, going to bed or going to some special occasion. Today I was just hot and my hair was bothering me... so voila there you have it!
This outfit post was also a great excuse to show off my new MK watch that I got for Christmas from the lovely boyfriend.. and my bracelets that my very talented sister made for me.
In other news.. I still cannot believe it is 2012... 
 Hope everyone has had a great start to the year!
 

1 comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall