i miss my urbz family.

A friend of mine posted an old picture of some of my old coworkers and I after a hilarious video we made for our head office at Urban Outfitters and I totally forgot about that video until now.
Despite what my friend Joey thinks (he filmed it) It brought back some good memories of my old job and all my friends back in Kingston.

Enjoy! 
p.s see if you can spot me.. I'm wearing sunglasses haha and can be seen at the beginning dancing and at the cash!






MISS YOU ALL! 


p.s after a couple minutes its just interviews haha



4 comments

  1. That joey friend of yours sounds like a loser hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha poor joseph!.. and woman JOIN my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wait.. it appears you already do haha my mistake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww haha this must have been after my time.. i feel so old!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall