I'm back!

Hello all,
I know I've been MIA from the blogging world for quite some time now but it was great get away from a computer and catch up with family and friends and go on a nice little vacation. 
Now I'm back in the wild west and back to work and reality... but luckily for you that also includes blogging!
I thought I'd share some photos from the past two weeks in Barbados and Kingston, Ontario.
Enjoy!

New Years

Blogging friends: Ms. Bornlippy and Ms. The Ruffled Lace

nice little reunion

the beautiful Crane beach in Barbados

The Crane

Dinner at Cin Cin in Barbados

Kingston

One of my favourite areas in Kingston, it looks like Europe!

Dress: Guess by Marciano, Heels: Aldo

Also things I learned while on my holidays: 

  1. Do NOT wear a flowy short dress in Barbados.. there is WIND! 
  2. Do NOT wear amazing heels for the first time at a wedding.. it is incredibly painful.. however they looked amazing! Thank goodness for fast flats
  3. Visit Kingston more often! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall