Topshop hungry

I have admired Topshop for a while now but ironically enough I have never actually been to one. Well I lie a little bit, I went to the tiny version of it at the Bay in Toronto but I was a tad disappointed. I was told the real thing is much better, so if all goes according to plan.. I will be visiting good ol London and Paris sometime by the end of the summer beginning of Fall. In which case I will be able to shop till I drop.
Here are some looks I love,








All images via Topshop Tumblr page

Just a little note to all my lovely visitors,

I would really appreciate it if you became followers of my blog! It is a super easy process and only takes a second! 
On the right hand side there should be a heading that says "FOLLOWERS" under that there should be a little Google icon that says " join this site" once you click that it will ask you to make an account but it is easy and hassle free! the more followers I get the better my blog looks! 
You can also follow via Bloglovin, and to do that you click the little cartoon face on the right hand side. 
However, it is easier to do it the Google way!


x

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall