fancy nights




 Dress + Bracelet: F21 // Heels: Aldo (found here ) // Watch: Michael Kors 

As I said a couple days ago I had a dinner event for my bfs work and it was quite the experience to say the least. It was a full on country night and I had no idea what the songs were half the time nor did I know how to two step (that happened.. I kid you not haha). 
Overall it was fun to finally be able to dress up!!
We just got back from a lovely weekend in the city and I'm excited to say these will be my last photos done with my silly camera because we just bought a Nikon D5100 and I am SO excited! 
Tonight will be watching the Grammys and learning how to use this camera. 
Have a wonderful Sunday. 



4 comments

  1. Beautiful dress! I really love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress. Love it, the color suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies!! stop by again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great with that dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall