Black Russian Bundt Cake


I love baking but for some reason I don't make cakes very often. 
However, since it was my boyfriend and I's 24th birthday yesterday I thought it was fitting to make one. 
I tried this a couple months back when my aunt made it for me for my going away party to Alberta and I fell in love.
It is absolutely DELICIOUS! It's full of alcohol and chocolate.. so whats not to love? 

For the recipe you will need: 
  • a bundt pan 
  • 1 box of yellow cake mix (without pudding) 
  • 1/2 cup of sugar 
  • 1 package (6 oz) of instant chocolate pudding mix
  • 3/4 cup of oil
  • 4 eggs 
  • 1/4 cup of Vodka 
  • 1/3 cup of Kahlua
  • 3/4 cup of water ( you can omit the water and just put more Vodka/Kahlua... I put water and more alcohol and it turned out fine) 

For the glaze you will need: 
  • 1/4 cup of Kahlua (yes more booze) 
  • 1/2 cup of powdered sugar 

  1. Combine all ingredients until all mixed together 
  2. Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake at 350 F for 55-60 minutes 
  3. Let the cake cool in pan for about 10 minutes 
  4. Put cake on plate and pour glaze and sprinkle powdered sugar 
 ENJOY!
 

5 comments

  1. Sounds so yummy and looks awesome! Happy belated to you both!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake looks so delicious! And also looks easy to make, might just try making one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made a bundt cake. I should get on it!


    Maria @ Orchard Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! It was delicious!! I highly recommend making it. I just checked out your blogs and I love both! newest follower! Come back and follow as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following your blog for a while for the fashion but decided to click on the food tab tonight...ummm...YUM! I have a bunds pan but never know what to do with it...problem solved! You had me at kahlua

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall