grandpa sweater part 2



Sweater: Vintage //  Tights & Shorts: Joe Fresh (shorts were $9.95!) // Bracelet: Tiffanys
// Necklace: Gifted // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Flats: Urban Outfitters  

It has been so beautiful today and I was looking for the right time to finally wear these amazing shorts that I got for only $9.95! Oh how I love Joe Fresh. Unfortunately my tiny town only has Joe Fresh Kids but I'm hoping in the near future they'll expand that. 
Some of my loyal followers would recognize this beautiful vintage sweater I got from Value Village for only $5. I've worn it so much since then and I wanted to show it off some more. I really need to go back with some time and find other treasures.
It is the start of a new week and I'm so happy that on Thursday night I'll be going back home to Ontario and visiting my family and also going back to Kingston where I went to school and having some much needed reunions with friends.
Have a great Monday!

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall