april wishlist

april wishlist

Jeans: Citizens of Humanity $ 370 // Trench: Burberry $1195 ( I just realized this is actually the mens Burberry coat.. the women's looks almost identical.. silly me!) // Watch: Michael Kors $ 290 // Evil Eye Bracelet: Jennifer Zeuner $160 // Boat Shoes: Sperry Top Siders $125 // Leopard Bag: J. Crew $450
 
I'm a self confessed shopaholic, I am constantly browsing sites I love as well as Pinterest so there is no surprise that I have a certain "wishlist" for April. 
Above are some of the few things I've had my eye on for a while. 
Some are realistic and some are not but a girl can dream! 
  1. Citizens of Humanity Jeans: I've wanted a pair of Citizens for as long as I can remember. I wear jeans pretty much every single day and I'm always wanting to invest in a pair that will for sure last. I've been told from many friends that Citizens are worth the money but I still can't bring myself to buy a pair. If someone wants to buy me a pair that's completely fine!
  2. Burberry Trench: This is simply a classic in fashion. Burberry is known for the timeless trench. Maybe one day I can get one. In the meantime, I'll probably pick one up at Banana Republic here.
  3. Michael Kors Leather Watch: I already own two MK watches but this one is so lovely! I know I'm obsessed! I feel like this watch is a timeless piece. 
  4. Evil Eye Bracelet by Jennifer Zeuner: I've admired Jennifer Zeuner for quite some time. I love how elegant and simple the jewelry is. I've worn an evil eye necklace basically every single day. I love the design of it. I think I need this bracelet.. someone get this for me haha. 
  5. Sperry Top Siders: I love boat shoes so much. They are so preppy as well as comfortable. I saw this lovely coral shoe while in Toronto a couple weeks ago and I fell in love. It's a special edition by Milly so make sure to pick them up before they're gone! 
  6. J. Crew Edie Leopard Print Bag: What is not to love about this bag? I'm a Latina so it's pretty much guaranteed that I love anything leopard print. This is one beautiful bag. I'm so excited for a J. Crew to be opening in Edmonton! If I lived closer I would definitely try to work there!
There you have it! Is there anything I'm missing? What do you like the most?
What are you wishing for in April? 

P.s Check out Jennifer Zeuners Jewelry here 
 

3 comments

  1. I really like the bag, I've been looking for a leopard print one myself lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love those boat shoes! They are classic and at the same time that colour gives them a great modern touch! ^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks...
    I wish I could afford a Burberry trench coat too.
    And you should definitely invest in a pair of Citizens (or Sevens)... they fit like a dream.

    I like your blog... I'll be following on GFC

    hudsoneast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall