How great is it to have a day off? I fully took advantage of this and slept in! Something I haven't done in a long time. I took a "me" day and got a pedicure and enjoyed the sunshine.
Here are a few things that are making me smile,
- Lovely flowers I picked up after work one day. Its amazing what flowers can do to brighten up your day.
- The note my boyfriend left me with my present for my (our) birthday. Isn't it the cutest? I'm lucky to have him!
- This is my adorable avó (Portuguese for grandma) I was so happy I got to see them before I went back to Alberta. She is the absolute cutest woman, she always waves goodbye.
- The delicious Pad Thai we made for dinner the other day. It is surprisingly easier to make than I thought! Just add some cilantro, green onions and peanuts and you're good to go!
- Quick lunch I made the other day. Leftover tomatoes and feta with olive oil and balsamic on toast with cream cheese. Some slices of avocado with salt and pepper.. delicious!
- My beautiful mother and I. Shes a bigger shopaholic/fashionista than me! I guess I got that from her. I MISS YOU! TE EXTRANO!
Tomorrow we are off to Jasper to enjoy the beautiful scenery and have a nice lunch.
I'm so excited!
Have a great day and make sure to check out Piece of Cake. Peace of Mind for her bits & bites!