sheer pastel


Blouse: F21 // Jeans: Gap // Boots: Aldo // Bracelet: dasanda (Etsy shop found here ) // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Today is a beautiful day and as you can see the snow is melting and the grass is reappearing!
I got this pretty peach blouse at F21 on the weekend and it was such a great find at $16! The peach colour is so great for the Spring weather.
I got that lovely bracelet from a friend of mine for my birthday and I am absolutely in LOVE with it! It's so pretty and well made and totally suits the spring weather. She got it from  dasanda's Etsy shop! There are such great things!
I must admit I've become quite obsessed with Etsy and it is so incredibly difficult for me not to shop there all the time. I have a few things I would love to get but they will have to wait for the time being! 

If anyone has a shop that is worth checking out make sure to send me the link! I love finding new ones!

Tonight I will be furniture browsing/perhaps purchasing with my boyfriend...wow I just realized how old I sound.. yup I'm old! 

xo

2 comments

  1. this is my absolute favorite color combo ! thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Loving yours=)

    xo
    http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy all your blouses ^^

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall