taking the plunge with expensive jeans

taking the plunge with expensive jeans


I have always wanted to buy myself a great pair of jeans. I personally struggle with buying the perfect pair since I have a small waist but curvy bottom and because of that, I'm left with a frustrating gap in the back. 
I've been starting to think that maybe the problem is where I've been looking.
I have always loved Gap, Levis and UO jeans since most are under $100 but I have the problem of them stretching out after a few wears (especially Gap ones).
Maybe its time for me to take the plunge and buy myself an expensive pair of jeans. 
I've always heard good things about J. Brand and 7 For All Mankind but I have always been too chicken to go through with it. 
It's weird because I have absolutely no problem spending money on shoes or bags but there is something inside me that has a REALLY hard time spending a lot on a pair of jeans. 
I know it will be worth it because I literally live in jeans but ahhh its still so hard! Anyone else have this problem?

What do you think? Is it worth taking the plunge? 
I'd love to hear your opinions!



P.s Are you following me yet? If not its so easy! 

Follow me on GFC Here (if you have twitter its easssy!)
Follow me on Bloglovin' Here
Follow me on Pinterest Here


4 comments

  1. I bought a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans and they were the best purchase I ever made. Do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's worth it. I have a bunch of jeans from the Gap and H & M but the pair I wear most are Joe Jeans and they were over $160 and so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you wear jeans everyday, you have to take the plunge! just make sure you shop around try on a bunch and make sure you love love love them! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also feel like you, i have no problem spending money on bags and shoes, but jeans are other story! But as other folowers say it's probably worth it :)
    Anyway, a friend of mine is the happiest person in the world with this levis line, look at it!
    http://explore.levi.com/news/levis-curve-id/
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall