girl crush: lily collins


I will have to admit I have a few girl crushes but lately I've been noticing how beautiful Lily Collins is.
Her father is musician Phil Collins & she most recently was Snow White in theaters. She to me was the perfect actress to play Snow White even though I never saw the movie.
I'm also a big fan of when girls have thicker eyebrows.. one of my biggest pet peeves are when girls over pluck leaving them with a very old appearance.
I'd love to see where her career will go next!

Have a wonderful Monday!

 Follow me on GFC here
Follow me on Bloglovin here
Follow me on Pinterest here 


4 comments

  1. Lol, thanks to you I now have a new "girl crush" she is absolutely stunning!

    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful!

    Thanks for following! Now following you as well! I was lucky #100! :)

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Love the pictures!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall