life lately

cute bear we encountered in Banff
little candid the sister took on an outing with the fam in Banff 

fat day: sisters homemade crunch wrap surpremes
went for a walk with the sis and of course brought my camera
colourful outfit
spicy Thai noodles I made

The horrible weather has temporarily put the outfit posts on hold and I thought I'd update you all on what I've been up to lately.. or what I've been eating ha ha.
This past week I had my brother and sister here to visit and I'm so sad they are gone. I won't be seeing them until October when I go home for Thanksgiving.. I hope It goes by fast!
This week will be filled with some much needed relaxing, movie going and getting ready for our upcoming trip to Puerto Rico & Tortola.. It's creeping up!

Oh and in other news.. I got Twitter! (FYI: I'm a newbie at this..)

Follow me at @MelanieLMorais


10 comments

  1. So awesome to see a bear!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that bear is close by! Loving the floral flats! Thanks for following my blog. Now following you too :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of that water is magnificent. What a beautiful place!!

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those noodles look delicious! And I'm jealous, I didn't see anything but a deer and squirrels when I was in Banff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love the second picture, the background is amazing!!

    -Adriana
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful photographs! that background is too perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow food looks amazing! are those floral toms. way too cute doll.


    http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou so much Melanie for your lovely comment on my blog :) I'm now following back too!

    anyway the wrap looks divine. I haven't had lunch yet so I'm totally drooling atm haha!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bear! Waa! That's super cool Melanie!!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

© bornlippy
Maira Gall