my feel good dress


Dress: Urban Outfitters (old) // Sandals: Aldo (on sale here!) // Bag: Roots // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Forever 21 // Necklace: Gifted 

Whenever I feel like I have nothing to wear or I'm feeling down I tend to wear this dress. I just love the colour and the way it falls down my body. It's not too tight or too loose just perfect! 
Does anyone notice any changes? Hopefully there is a little bit of a difference.. but I got my hair lightened! It feels weird for me because I haven't gone that light in a while, but I love it!

Do any of you have a go to dress? I'd love to know! 
Tonight will be spent packing away and from the piles I have so far, it seems to be everything I own ha ha. If any of you have some tips on packing.. I'D LOVE SOME! 

xo

GFC      BLOGLOVIN    TWITTER 

11 comments

  1. I can see why this is your go-to dress. It has an amazing day to night appeal and versatility :) Loving this hair color on you!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue is such a good color on you! I wish I had some packing tips but I'm really terrible at it. Your blog is great! New follower!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg sucha fab look! i just followed your beautiful blog, love!

    If you have time, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post! and i hope you follow mine back. <3

    kisses from Manila..

    xx Dannah

    artislifesoisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, your hair looks fabulous, girl! and i can see why this would be your go to dress. you look perfect in it!!! love the color!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress - it's such a pretty color on you! And your hair looks great :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful dress :)

    I don't really have any go to dresses right now but I have lots of go to skirts haha

    xo
    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blue! Thats a perfect go to dress! I have one that i love its a maxi Aztec print one from H&M


    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress look cute on you. We love it!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That color is beautiful! It's so bright and happy! Great go-to dress!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so cute! This is a great blog!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu look adorable, love the dress and how you styled it

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete

© bornlippy
Maira Gall