attention grabbing in puerto rico


skirt: urban outfitters // top: forever 21 // sandals: aldo // necklace: banana republic // watch: michael kors

I thought I should add one more outfit post from my trip to Puerto Rico before I start doing new ones. 
It has actually worked out well that I did one or two on my trip because it has given me the time to catch up with massive loads of laundry from the past two weeks, unpacking and catching up with my massive list of shows. 
I am so obsessed with this skirt that I think I'm going to order the cream version online since it's on sale! It definitely caught some attention as I was walking down the streets of Old San Juan but I didn't mind one bit! haha.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I cannot believe it is Wednesday! I love when weeks feel short! 

GFC     BLOGLOVIN     TWITTER 


16 comments

  1. I love the combination of the polka dot top & the bright orange skirt!! I'd totally wear this look out too!

    I'd love to hear what you think about my blog as well!
    -Sarah
    http://www.theweekenddiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove the dotty shirt! :) and the color of the skirt!
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Outfit ,you look gorgeous :)

    kissi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your polka dot top! Hope you had fun in PR :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this look! So cute

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    *Enter my giveaway!!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the neon with the B&W very cute!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the same skirt! but neon yellow <3

    XX
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loving the color and pleating of this gorgeous skirt! Love that you were turning heads! :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute look! Polka dots with the pleated skirt looks gorgeous, especially in that orange colour. Great blog :)

    Georgi at 7wonders xx

    www.7wondersboog.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love that skirt and I think it stands out even more on that background you've chosen!
     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
    Recent post:http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/08/fall-fashion-jacob-chic-suitcase.html 

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOO CUTE! i am in love with this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! The bright skirt and polka dots look great together!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable outfit, love the skirt!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute outfit, and I'm so jeal you got to go to PRico!! That skirt is the perfect pop of color, I'd definitely buy it in cream too. :) Checkout my blog if you get a chance, and follow if you like what you see!
    -Jenn

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I love the picture of your skirt contrasting with the mint-teal wall! SO pretty. I love the neon!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall