feeling the pre fall itch



top, pants & purse: zara // shoes: sperry top sider // necklace: etsy oia jules // watch: michael kors

I've been dying to wear some of my fall pieces I've bought over the past couple weeks and today I finally caved. I just love all the deep rich colours that fall brings along.
While I was in Puerto Rico I did some shopping (naturally) and it was literally like finding gold. It is such a great place to shop and if you live somewhere where there is actually a fall season (unlike PR) you can score some great things there. I went in to Zara and I wanted to try everything on. I decided to go with this outfit and a jacket. 
When it comes to my boat shoes, I actually bought them at the beginning of summer. I knew I was going to get them before even trying them on. I cannot believe I've waited this long to wear them. I've already gotten so many compliments. Who doesn't love a leopard print and a boat shoe!

Have an amazing weekend everyone, I'm still trying to catch up at work and at home from being away for 2 weeks.. fun I know!

GFC     BLOGLOVIN'     TWITTER



11 comments

  1. SUPER cute. I love those leopard Sperrys! I can't wait to wear my fall pieces either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!

    xo,
    Brandi
    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how you transitioned white peplum into fall with these gorgeous dark green pants! Perfect coordinating necklace...isn't Oia Jules fabulous?!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is perfect. I love the necklace!

    Sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    *Enter my giveaway!!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling the fall itch too! I just can't wait for it to get here! You outfit is great!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your necklace! I recently ordered a similar one from Etsy as well!!! I've been trying to think of ways to style the necklace and I really like how you paired it with this peplum top!

    -Sarah
    http://www.theweekenddiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are a very interesting piece. I used to hate them so much when I was a child, but now it seems so comfy and stylish!
    You have a lovely blog dear:D

    beholder's inn

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos look so refreshing... I wish I had some of them on my wall. I'll see them every morning and feel really fresh within.
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME,I WILL DEFINETELY FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Have a great day!

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pants - living on the other side of the world I'm more looking forward to being able to shed the layers in favor of sundresses. Anyway, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this fall outfit! I especially like the necklace. I don't have one necklace that comes even close to that style and now I'm really inspired to have one! I know the feeling about the fall itch though, I'm trying sooo hard to combat it! haha!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

© bornlippy
Maira Gall