four eyes


sweater: gap // velvet leggings: joe fresh // scarf: urban outfitters (old) // booties: aldo // glasses: d&g // watch: timex // bracelet: gifted

This is usually how you'll see me on the weekends. I am usually very casual and let me hair go natural which means poofiness (I apologize).
One thing you won't see me in very often on my blog are glasses, I should technically be wearing them all the time..oops? For the record I do wear them when I'm driving so that's good haha. I'll perhaps wear them more often now since I just got these glasses above and I'm in love! Now to get my eyes adjusted to them.. sigh.

Have a wonderful Monday!

p.s My velvet leggings from Joe Fresh are so incredibly comfortable! so soft!

11 comments

  1. You look really good in glasses! And I'm loving your cozy infinity scarf and velvet leggings. I'll have to check those out the next time I hit up Joe Fresh ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely cozy look! that scarf is amazing, i need one that color and that thick in my arsenal :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos of you are so gorgeous! Glasses look great on you!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! love love love that scarf and u look so chic in those glasses!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those glasses are gorgeous on you! That sweater looks oh so cozy and velvet leggings?! I need to go to Joe ASAP
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great outfit. Love the textures and you look so warm!

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh please, no poofiness at all to be seen! haha my hair tends to be so dry and frizzy especially now that it's summer :( love the colour of your scarf, and yes velvet leggings....they sound soo comfortable! I love feeling velvet clothing haha.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your glasses, and that scarf is amazing! You look so cute & cozy :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Great outfit. The glasses are amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall