tigers and a hat


blouse: Zara // jeans: gap (old) // scarf: h&m // hat: gap // boots: frye // bag: roots // watch: michael kors // bracelet: forever 21 

These photos make me a laugh a little because it was SUPER cold and I was battling pretty severe food poisoning at the time. I took the pictures regardless and they turned out decent for how bad I felt. 
I am so happy it's Friday and I'm attending a Christmas party tonight, so I'm excited for the fact that I get to put on a dress and heels! Something I rarely do anymore.. which is sad!

I cannot wait to sleep in and do nothing all weekend, this week has definitely felt like a million years. Happy weekend!




10 comments

  1. Absolutely love this top! You look amazing for being so sick and cold!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, you seriously have such great style!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it snowed like that where I live, it makes such a wintery backdrop for your photos!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing photo *____*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fabulous shirt. And it looks like you got more snow. Take care of yourself and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon! Though, you can't even tell you're under the weather~

    http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously? You're freezing and battling food poisoning in these photos!?
    Man, pictures are deceiving...haha, you just look super cute and stylish as always. Love that print blouse and the black accents. <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty outfit!! I've been wanting a hat like that for ages!

    Immi xx

    http://thesundayrambler.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting a hat like that! I'll have to check out Gap. Thanks for posting. You look great in it!

    Check out my blog @ www.BeautifultotheCore.com

    XO, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi fellow Canadian!

    You're so pretty and I love this outfit.

    http://bianca.kastorandpollux.com/

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall