oh hello 2013!


top: urban outfitters // trousers: h&m // booties: aldo // bag: roots 

Oh hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted on this blog! Last year as a matter of fact! 
I've been busy at home in Ontario hanging out with family and friends and just taking a break from real life. 
I got this super cute top from one of my sisters for Christmas and I couldn't be more happy with it! 
I'm seriously worried for my travels back to Alberta on Saturday because I have a lot more to come home with.. oh boy. 

Hope everyone has had an amazing holidays and a wonderful start to 2013!! 
Thank you for supporting my blog! 

xo


12 comments

  1. Those shoes are so cute! Happy new year Melanie!

    Lauren x
    Gordon + Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, here's to 2013 and an awesome new year!
    Love that top, and omg, those shoes :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did your layout change? I like this bright and simple style a lot! I hope you had a great time for the New Year's celebration!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit. those boots are amazing. hope you have an amazing time back at home with your family! happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top is gorgeous, love the details on it! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with family :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit!

    Cindy x
    http://www.cindynguyen.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit reminds me of a celebrity but I can't decide who...maybe Rachel Bilson :) Whoever it reminds me of, it looks great!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blouse is SO pretty! Happy New Year :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely darling - I love your hair!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you! Love this simple outfit! Safe travels today and I'm glad to see your face on the Style Panel; looking forward to seeing your posts!!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall