I don't wanna be your friend, I just wanna be your lover


sweater: manifesto // shirt: gap // jeans: levis // sneakers: nike (different colour here)// bag: roots 

We've had a decent amount of sunshine lately and it's such a great feeling. Maybe Spring really is coming? 
Anyways, I saw this amazing sweatshirt on Instagram on a few bloggers and I instantly became obsessed and had to make it mine. It is so soft and a great colour! I thought it would be fun to dress it up a little with a button down but went completely casual with my jeans and sneakers! It made for a great weekend look!

I also guest posted this look on the lovely Tash's blog called Style-Isle on the weekend. Her blog is definitely worth checking out! She's had a lot of great bloggers guest post for her for the past week!

p.s bonus points if you know where the title of my post is from ;)



8 comments

  1. i love this sweater it's so cute!! Perfect for a casual look with the jeans :)
    I recognize the title but the name of the song escapes me and is probably going to bug me all day until I remember!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I had to google it, but the title is from Radio Head...do I get a few bonus points? haha. Great casual look.
    Ashley Udoh

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that sweater and paired with your kicks, it's so casual and cool!

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top!!! Your red lip totally matches, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your "lover" sweater!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute sweater! Hope you're having a great day, hun!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the wedge sneaker on you! It is a trend I am still debating on trying...
    http://bridgetmarowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall