all white everything


shirt & jeans: gap // heels: guess // necklace: mark by avon // bracelet: tiffany & co


When I put this on, my boyfriend thought it was a little out there for Alberta and I guess that's true but I love experimenting and pretending that it's warmer than it actually is. One of my lovely blogger friends Steff from Inherited Jeans mentioned that she was afraid to wear all white in Alberta in case she blended into the snow which she dubbed "snowcamo" haha
I decided to go with all white to highlight the ever growing trend of monochromatics. Any colour works, and I discovered that is a surprisingly very flattering ensemble! 
Check out how other lovely ladies around the country tackled the monochromatic trend on Fashion Magazine's Style Panel!

14 comments

  1. Totally snowcamo, you look wonderful though!! So chic in head to toe white, this would be perfect for summer. I could never do head to toe white because i am notoriously clumsy and it would be sooo dirty after 5 minutes
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pop of colour with the necklace is very pretty! Hope you can check out my latest DIY! www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of color of your necklace on the white on white! If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog on GFC and Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

    www.prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr schönes, einfaches Outfit. Die Schuhe sind ja ein schönes Highlight! :-)
    LG

    http://mywonderland-alicja.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of all white! So clean and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous all white look!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love your necklace ... outstanding :D

    http://heelsandcrystals.blogspot.be/


    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fresh and so clean! Flawless, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning. I love all white looks, they are so crisp and composed.

    Lauren x
    Gordon + Gold

    ReplyDelete
  10. As fantastic as this looks, I'd be scared to do all white for fear I'd spill anything and everything all over myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous outfit, so fresh and chic!!! Shoes are beyond!!! Adorable! Great pictures as well! Followed you with GFC, hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this all-white combo and how you accessorized with the silver heels and mint green necklace! I'm so scared to wear white because I always spill something on myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute outfit! I love the necklace!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall