fall patterns & a Lim


top: gap // jeans: h&m (old) // bag: 3.1 phillip lim x target // shoes: zara // watch: michael kors

The days have been getting shorter and a certain chilly air is coming through...yup Fall is here.
In a way, it's refreshing to be able to wear some layers and boots which are my all time favourite. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show off one of my 3.1 Phillip Lim bags that I got from Target. At first I wasn't sure if I should keep it since yellow is a different colour for me in terms of bags but in the end I decided whatever. I made all my way there for the launch I might as well keep it right? I can't wait to show off what else I got from the collection!
You know what else I can't wait for? FINALLY tackling my roots and going for a well needed hair appointment on Saturday. I'm thinking of going lighter, my inspiration? Jessica Alba. I'd love to know what you think! I usually go with dark hair for the colder months but I'm kinda liking the lighter hue.

Have a great Wednesday! x

Are you following me on Facebook yet? If not here is the link!



11 comments

  1. LOVE the colors in this outfit...and love that bag! Haven't seen it in yellow yet :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty..love this look!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the colours in this look, the green, burgundy and yellow all look perfect together! Love the bag, so sad I missed out!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so chic Melanie! i just love how you styled "our" bag! hahaha! you never disappoint!

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love everything about this look. The colors go flawlessly together and those jeans are SO fall!! Great look xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good, sweets! Love the colours in this post

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many pretty fall colors! Coveting your blouse now!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' ur fall outfit! Esp the top :) And the bag is too cute!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the combination of colours here! That printed blouse is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous combo of jewel tones lady; you look great! Super funny because I wrestled with whether to keep the yellow bag too and then I said to myself to get a grip and live a little and keep it. Also, got my hair done on Thursday night after avoiding an appointment since May haha. Can't wait to see what you did!

    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall