hot pink valentine



jacket: gap // tee: aritzia // pants: forever 21 // heels: guess 

Happy Valentines everyone! 
I know, I know.. it's a super commercial holiday but dressing up doesn't hurt right? I thought I'd steer away a bit from the cliche of wearing red and bring out my one of my favourite jackets from Gap. This Valentines is particularly special since we are officially leaving our hotel and moving into our place. I know it sounds super awesome to live in a hotel for 2 weeks but I'm starting to go a little loca living here. I've also really missed cooking my own food and that's exactly what I intend on doing tonight and who knows maybe whip up a little dessert, what's Valentines without something sweet?

You know what I'm also excited for? Heading to Shoppers tomorrow and getting all the chocolate and candy on sale.. come on now, I can't be the only one right? Gotta get the deals!

Happy Weekend! 


Other pink items I love..

3 comments

  1. Haha, yes, shopping candy after the holiday is probably my favorite part about the holiday too. It happens around Easter and Mothers day too!

    This jacket is a real power jacket, I love the fit and bright color! You looked fabulous for valentines! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jacket, looks so nice on you!

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still 100% obsessed with this jacket, love it!!
    So excited for you guys getting to move in :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall