menswear monday



blazer: 3.1 phillip lim for target // tee: gap // pants: forever 21 // flats: old navy ($8 my friends!) // sunglasses: ray-ban // lipstick: NARS in heatwave // bag: coach // watch: michael kors

I don't know what it is but I've always been attracted to the menswear look. There is something so comfortable yet put together about it. My boyfriend doesn't understand my obsession with it but guys don't always understand us right? This oversized blazer has been on heavy rotation ever since I got it at the launch.  Hard to believe it's from Target! Speaking of launches, did you guys shop the Peter Pilotto collection? I sadly didn't get the skirt I wanted but I snagged a few things. 
Can we also discuss these amazing flats I got for 8 dollars at Old Navy? The gold heel is what got me. Really can't go wrong with anything gold! 

Happy holiday Monday to my fellow Canadians! 
Enjoy Family Day with your loved ones! 

Shop My Look

6 comments

  1. So pretty. Love the blazer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those flats, such a great accessory. And you rock menswear sooo well
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnit, it's not Family Day here! What a rip-off!

    You pull off the menswear look so well - and you look tall in it too! There's no way I could do menswear trousers and flats and look so tall and lean! You go girl! :)

    Old Navy has the BEST deals sometimes. I got the coat I'm wearing in today's post for $10 online!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was pretty nice to have the extra day off here. It's pretty strange though - all of the malls were open! I didn't complain, since I got to head over to Target for a couple of things. I actually didn't love this new collection, but I'm still happy with my Philip Lim finds. I sort of wish I scored that blazer. You look great!

    xo Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Very nice blog you have, a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your approach on making menswear looking so feminie and sexy :-9

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall