navy and orange


top: j.crew // jeans: c/o: old navy // bag: c/o: gap // shoes: guess // glasses: dolce & gabbana // watch: michael kors

I've been loving all things navy lately.
It's a really versatile colour and I love that it's not your basic black! I immediately thought of my bright orange bag by Gap when I wore this and I'm so glad I did! It gives the needed "oomph" that elevates the outfit to the next level. I feel like navy and orange just work or is it just me? One of my favourite outfits was this one a few weeks back and it was pairing the two colours together.
I also decided to give a rare reappearance of my glasses..I really should wear them more!

In other news, does anyone know how to add the "reply" to the blog comments? I've tried to do it but I'm not the most skilled when it comes to these things! I see your comments and I'd love to answer them... stay tuned!

Happy Wednesday!




2 comments

  1. Navy and orange are such a natural pair and they both look fabulous on you. I love the pop that your tote gives to this look.

    The only way I've ever figured out to reply to comments in blogger is to reply via the actual email you get when a comment comes in - that way an email with your answer goes right back to that person.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange and navy together so much...for some strange reason I hardly have any Navy...black always seems easier to find! I love that big bold orange bag :)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall