floral trench


floral trench: c/o: banana republic // tee: joe fresh // jeans: gap // heels: aldo // lipstick: heatwave by NARS 

AHHH It's JUNE! How did this even happen? Time is just flying by!

Anyways, I've had this beautiful trench for a little while now and I have no idea how I haven't brought it out yet! Last night was one of those beautiful nights where it was not too cold and not too hot. The boyfriend and I spent the evening walking around downtown before dinner and although the wild west can have gorgeous hot weather during the day the evenings can still have a slight chill in the air. This trench was the perfect piece to wear for such a night. We found the nicest area and I thought it was great to take pictures at. I love finding new areas in the city! 


Shop My Look


6 comments

  1. That trench is the perfect statement piece! I love it with your simple black and white :)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous here! I LOVE this trench! It's so vibrant and fun!! And this lipstick shade is gorgeous on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking fabulous as always!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the pattern of this trench! What a gorgeous statement piece! You wear it well girl!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooo perfect spring statement piece! Love it XO, D

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall