reigning champ


sweater: reigning champ x club monaco  (mens) // skirt: club monaco // shoes: guess // watch: marc by marc jacobs

Does this sweater bring back some fond memories?
The moment I saw this online I knew I had to have it because it brought back memories of being envious of my cooler older aunt wearing the 90's version. What's really cool is that it's made in collaboration with Canadian brand Reigning Champ which is a men's brand that makes comfortable basics. I got this in an XS and it fits great! I got asked by quite a bit of people where I got it and if it was an original! I'm pretty sure my mom and dad had one and I'm so sad I didn't make them keep it!

In other news, to all us Canadians it may be an extended weekend since tomorrow is Canada Day! I feel so lucky to live in such an amazing country that is beautiful from coast to coast. I'm celebrating by going to beautiful Banff! I cannot wait, the mountains still take my breath away.

Have a great Monday!



3 comments

  1. This sweatshirt brings back so many memories for me - I never did have one but I always covetted them. I love how you dressed yours up, it looks so sophisticated!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Banff and Happy Canada Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is just so pretty! Love it with the sweatshirt. I hope you had a good time in Banff!

    Lauren xo

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall