late summer



top: h&m (recent) // jeans: c/o: j.crew // sandals: zara // hat: h&m // lipstick: NARS in heatwave // bracelet: tiffany & co // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

I hate to say this, but it looks and feels like Fall is almost here. 
The air is definitely changing and the evenings are chillier. In a way, I'm kinda excited for Fall to come since it's my favourite season but unfortunately Alberta kinda skips the season all together. It's basically two weeks then BOOM winter for almost the whole year.. major major SIGHS. 

On the bright side, the colder weather brings cute clothes like hats, boots, sweaters, coats the list can go on forever! Speaking of cute clothes, it's no secret that I love to shop but one thing I really don't like shopping for is jeans. I have such a hard time finding a pair that fit me. I'm short, curvy but with a smaller waist so there always tends to be a discrepancy in one of those areas. A few weeks ago, I was invited to go preview the new J.Crew at Market Mall here in Calgary and had the opportunity to get a pair of jeans. I tried these on and was actually surprised at how great they fit me. The higher waist is really flattering and ever since I've got them I can't seem to take them off! Nothing like the perfect pair of black jeans! 




4 comments

  1. So depressing that summer's coming to an end, but I love fall fashion too! It's one of my faves and this top is such a great piece. I need to find something like it! xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking pretty as always ! Love that top.
    -xxx-

    K
    www.lapizofluxury.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is definitely in the air! It does get me a bit excited because I just love Fall for the cozy knit sweaters and layers! This is such a chic look! Love the hat with it all!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sad that Fall doesn't last long where you live because it's the best season ever! I'm loving this outfit! I honestly love everything you wear and I kind of...no, really want to come raid your closet and take all your clothes :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall