scalloped greatness


top: ruche // skirt: j.crew factory // heels: gap // bag: coach // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

You know that feeling you get when you're browsing some of your favourite blogs and see a top that you NEED to have? Well that's what happened when I was browsing the gorgeous Mara's blog M Loves M! I saw her wearing this top and that was it, I was already browsing Ruche's site but unfortunately it sold out. Cue to a few weeks later and it was back in stock! YES. It's so cute and I'm already dreaming up outfits to wear with it. This top flies fast, luckily it's in stock!

In other news, I started a new job this week... so exciting! Celebratory drinks are a must!


6 comments

  1. LOVE that top!! The detailing is so pretty, I can see why it sells out so fast!

    Also, congrats on the job. It's always so exciting (and a bit nerve-wracking) to start something new, but I'm sure you'll rock it :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this yellow color and the scalloped details

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mara! I met her in April and she is so so sweet! I love the scallops on your top and you styled it perfectly! And I'm obsessing over your mini bag! It's so cute!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is worth waiting for! Love it with that neon skirt too!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall