dress normal


jacket: banana republic // tank: joe fresh // jeans: c/o: gap // heels: aldo // watch: marc by marc jacobs // sunglasses: minkpink // necklaces: club monaco, james michelle 

Happy Monday everyone!

My blog was a little quiet last week and for that I apologize! My mom and brother were here visiting from Ontario and I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with them! They're back home now as sad as that is but hopefully I'll get to see them again soon!

Anywho, I was given the opportunity to try out Gap's new black denim line and I instantly fell in love with the distressed pair. They are so beyond comfortable and kinda bad ass.. what's not to love?

Speaking of love, I'm loving Gap's new Fall campaign called "Dress Normal". The whole concept celebrates the individuality and authenticity of personal style by questioning what it means to dress normal. Everyone has their own personal style and "dressing normal" is different for everyone. For me, its going for pieces that make me feel effortless and chic and less about going for that month's "it" trend.  Most days, you'll see me in jeans, a top and sneakers!

With that being said.. what's your normal? I'd love to know!



6 comments

  1. I love these jeans!! I have been eyeing them online and cannot wait to try some of the new black line (but we don't have a Gap in my city, if you can believe it, so I have to wait to use my GC whenever I make it to one of the near by cities that has one!) The distressing is so perfect and I love this lip color on you! Such an awesome punch of color! Glad you had a nice time visiting with your fam! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a babe you are! Love this look on you. A lot. Those jeans are fabulous. I've been wanting some distressed denim and those may be the ones.. I am glad you had a great time with family!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killin it as per usual! Love that denim!!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING it! But. I love Gap, so it's a no brainer that I'm pretty into the Dress Normal concept too!

    I just wish they made a distressed pair like this in the legging fit. That's my go to cut!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another outfit of yours that I want! I love those jeans! I think I'm going to have to go try them on for myself :) I saw you in the PSW magazine...WOOHOO! I'm so excited for you! That's awesome! Congrats!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love an all black outfit and especially with a leather jacket. You slay this one sweety, love it

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall