Had to have it


jacket: topshop (recent) // tank: joe fresh // pants: aritzia // shoes: steve madden c/o: joyce's closet // sunglasses: ray-ban 

A bold print always gets me.
The moment I saw this Aztec printed jacket I knew I had to have it. It's such a great piece for Fall and I'm already dreaming up more outfits to wear with it. I know what you may be thinking, Melanie, you already have something very similar in your closet! Yes, but is it exactly the same? No! Great reasoning right? My boyfriend definitely doesn't get my reasoning! 

This week is going by so quickly, which in most cases is such a good thing but I have my mom and brother here this week and they're leaving on Sunday. Time needs to slow down! On the plus side, it's super warm here in Calgary. How was it snowing a few days ago? It's currently Summer 2.0 outside right now! I'm not complaining though, who doesn't love warm weather? 

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!


6 comments

  1. That jacket has such a cool print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE jacket and yes, you obviously did have to have it! We totally support you ;) XO, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. That jacket is perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those booties are amazzzzzzing especially paired with the army green trousers.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog via your picture in people style watch mag...and I am so glad I did! I love the pants in this post but can't find them on the aritzia website...can you give me a little more detail about them? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall