Blanket cape


cape: topshop (recent) // top: ruche // jeans: gap // boots: h&m // hat: club monaco (recent) // watch: michael kors // bracelet: c/o: foxy originals 

It's no secret that the blanket or cape trend is huge right now. 
I think I fell in love with the trend the moment I saw Cara Delevingne wearing her monogrammed Burberry one down the runway. Seriously though, that cape/poncho/blanket is amazing.. $1395 for it not so much. 
In comes this version that I think I may love even more. Not only is it affordable, it's reversible! My boyfriend is not the biggest fan of this wearable blanket but he's probably just jealous he can't wear a super comfy blanket outside haha. Am I right ladies?

It makes me sad that these are probably one of the last outfit posts I'll be posting without snow. It was one of those evenings that had that certain chill in the air. In the words of John Snow/pretty much every character on Game of Thrones... "winter is coming". I so wish I lived somewhere with no snow because quite frankly I am NOT a fan! It can snow on Christmas and thats it! haha 

What do you think of the cape/blanket/poncho trend? 



5 comments

  1. This outfit is major! Love the entire look!!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poncho, so pretty.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so stunning and definitely my fall uniform JAM. Plus Club MON makes the best hats. I am actually going to buy that grey one next pay day. You have sold me on it.
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cape looks cozy and chic and wonderful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall