turtleneck


sweater: topshop (recent) // pants: h&m // coat: h&m (recent) // shoes: guess // watch: c/o daniel wellington 

I have always had a love affair with turtlenecks. 
I know people hate but there is something so classy and flattering about them! It's one of those pieces of clothing that keeps coming back year after year and hardly changing but doesn't need to! 
This sweater from Topshop is so great and I love how it has a slouchy fit all around which is a good way to slowly immerse yourself into the big leagues of turtlenecks haha. 

In other news, I'm absolutely loving how mild the weather has been in Calgary. I really don't want to jinx it but it's usually way colder so I'm so grateful for this. I'm so not ready for winter, going to California for a few days made me realize I really want to live somewhere where it's mild ALL year. AHHH to dream! 

Have a wonderful weekend & thank you for reading!

PS. You can get 15% off Daniel Wellington watches by using the code "iambornlippy" until November 15th! 





1 comment

  1. I love that coat especially with the silver heels
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall