Is it Monday already?


jacket: zara (old) // turtleneck: j.crew // jeans: gap // shoes: zara (old) // sunglasses: karen walker 

Seriously, how is it Monday already? 
This weekend totally flew by way too fast. What's getting me by is that in just two weeks I'll be going home for Easter to spend a bit of much needed time with friends and family. I seriously cannot wait to back to the "east side".
 Anyways, on the weekends I like to be completely comfortable and this is my version of that! This is my third pair of Gap's resolution denim and I love them! I gotta get them hemmed because ahhh "short girl problems"... anyone feel me in that department? 
What did you guys do this weekend? Ours was pretty chill. I had friends over for dinner and wine which is always a good idea. I also went to go see the movie "Still Alice" which is such an incredibly depressing but compassionate movie. Julianne Moore completely deserved the Oscar for Best Actress. If you get the chance to see it do it but make sure to bring the tissues... you'll need them! 

Happy Monday!




1 comment

  1. Love a stripe top, goes perfect with just about anything. You look great. I just post my outfit with a stripe top too, hopefully you can visit my page.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall