It's time for the white moto jacket


jacket: c/o: joe fresh // tee: c/o: joe fresh // jeans: h&m // shoes: converse 

This past weekend was so lovely outside it was hard not to wear my new white moto jacket from Joe Fresh.  I don't know if it's too early to wear it but I am! 
For me, the weekends are for errands and casual wear and most of the time I don't wear a lot of makeup. Being a blogger, I get kind of self conscious not wearing perfect makeup all the time. I was a little worried with this post since I'm not wearing a lot but in my opinion less is more! I often get asked what I want to feature more on the blog and to be perfectly honest, I want to try beauty. It's a category I'm kinda afraid of because I'm amateur at best. With all the help out there with beauty blogs, beauty blogger friends and video tutorials I think it's pretty safe to say I can get better! 

What do you guys think? Would you like to see more beauty on the blog? I'd love to know your opinions!






2 comments

  1. I feel the exact same way. I mean my beauty skills ARE actually basic, if not non-existant. I often mess up mascara alone, and usually leave the house with a simple curl of my lashes and a fresh face. I just started blogging though, and I'm nervous about taking more photos of myself because of that! But you look great. I think it's all about feeling confident and then it will show and it definitely takes practice!

    www.femmewithflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that jacket!!

    adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall