the new overalls


overalls: aritzia // tee: aritzia // espadrilles: target // sunglasses: karen walker // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

A few weekends ago, I was walking through the mall with the boyfriend and decided to drag him into Aritzia. Aritzia is in the good books with my guy because it has comfy couches in which he can sit and read all his boy sport news haha. While walking around I saw a sales associate wearing the cutest pair of overalls and thought to myself, "those look cute! I wanna try them on!" So I tried on the black pair and LOVED them but the same sales associate encouraged me to try on the olive green pair and I'm so glad I did! I love them and they look a bit more casual which I love. I keep thinking about the black pair though and thinking I might bite the bullet and get those too! Is it a bad idea to get two pairs of overalls? They're made of a super comfortable material and I got so many compliments while wearing them. I don't think boys get them (one friend called me a plumber.. HAHA VERY FUNNY) but surprisingly my guy loved them. I'm excited to wear them when it gets warmer with a crop top for a fun summer look! 

Would you try overalls? I'd love to know!


Ps. The winner of the $100 Joe Fresh gift card is Rebecca L. I will be contacting you shortly! Congrats and thank you to all who entered!! There will be another exciting giveaway very soon!


2 comments

  1. These are so cute on you! I haven't tried overalls yet, I feel like my pear shape isn't made for them, but I should give them a try at some point! Love the casual vibe of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall