Instagram lately...

perfect bedding at Anthropologie
I have this thing with floors...
The beginning stages of my spare room...
Sunday coffee runs 
Still undecided about these Zara sandals...
The dress of my dreams! You can snag it here
Club Monaco is ALWAYS perfect. 

It's no secret that I'm slightly obsessed with Instagram (are you following me yet?). I haven't gotten into snapchat yet but maybe that's next?

The next few weeks are quite busy for us around here.  With planning our May long weekend trip and some summer travel as well as having a few guests staying with us throughout the next few months it's definitely getting a bit overwhelming. We also decided to give our very neglected spare room a little sprucing up. I've been getting a lot of inspiration on Pinterest and I mostly wanted the room to be clean, simple and chic. I no longer want it to be a storage room but rather a room ready for any guest that may come our way. 

If you follow me on Insta it's also clear that I've been on quite the shopping obsession lately (when am I not?) it's the perks of working in a mall. I scored this amazing dress that I'm going to wear for a bridal shower later this summer but I don't know if I could wait that long!! Oh and of course, Club Monaco... how can one store be so perfect? I literally walk in and want every single piece... so dangerous!

In other news, my contest with SmartBuyGlasses is still on! It's super easy, all you have to do is comment on this blog post and say which pair you'd like to get! You could win $150 to go towards it! Wooo! Enter now!

Follow me on Instagram at @bornlippystyle 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall