spring is here


top: zara // culottes: zara // sandals: zara // watch: michael kors // necklace: james michelle 

Ever since I found a pair of culottes that worked on me a few weeks back, I've become obsessed with trying to find another pair. Thankfully Zara had the perfect pair with a perfect pattern! I thought they would be great for my trip to LA but of course is true Mel fashion, I brought too much clothes and didn't wear half of it, including these culottes. I was actually dreading coming back to Calgary as our weather can be pretty unpredictable. To my surprise, it's been gorgeous out (even better than LA) and I can't help but want to be outside the whole time with all the gorgeous scenery around me!

What are you guys doing this weekend? This weekend is a busy one for me. PARK Show is this Saturday and my brother and sister are coming to visit! I am SO excited! I'll definitely be busy these next couple weeks!

Have a wonderful weekend! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall