hot weather essential: romper


romper: c/o: joe fresh // sandals: zara (old but similar below) // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

It's been insanely hot here in the wild west... and by hot I mean +30 everyday! 
Naturally, I've been absolutely loving it but I will say it's been pretty hard to hang out in my apartment sans air conditioning, I've been sitting in front of my fan all weekend. I've been living in this Joe Fresh romper as it's so easy to put on and can go from day to night with just a change in footwear. 
I'm definitely wearing it on my road trip this Tuesday to Vancouver! I seriously cannot wait as I'll be meeting my mom there who is flying in from Toronto. The road trip? not so much. I don't do well in cars! Any tips on how to handle a long drive? I'm the most impatient person in the world, plus I get super carsick.  It'll be hard for sure! Fingers crossed I get there without feeling queazy. 

Happy Monday everyone!

ps. If you haven't already, follow me on snapchat (my new obsession!) it's melanie.morais 



1 comment

  1. Gosh Mel, you're just so flippin' beautiful! I am loving this look and your casual cool girl vibe. Hope you have an amazing time with you mama! Enjoy the West Coast and…go see an ocean or something ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall