A night out in Vancouver


top: club monaco // skirt: madewell // sandals: nine west c/o: dsw canada

If you've been following me around on Instagram and Snapchat you'd notice that I spent the last week in beautiful British Columbia! We went to Vancouver and Kelowna and it was absolutely stunning. It was also a nice little reunion with my mom too who flew in from Toronto. It's sad to think that just a few days ago we were all enjoying the hot weather and gorgeous surroundings and back to work tomorrow.

Anyways, these photos were taken while we were waiting for dinner at Vij's. If you don't know, Vij's is basically in my opinion, one of the best restaurants in Canada. If you're ever in Vancouver and like Indian food you MUST go. The only downside is that the restaurant doesn't take reservations and a wait is unavoidable (we waited about an hour and a half to get in). We decided to dress up a bit since we don't get to do it often and walk around, drink some wine and just enjoy each others company. It was such a great night!
How pretty is my mom though? I get all my fashion sense from her! Like mother like daughter ;)

Have a wonderful Monday! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall