my all time favourite shampoos


From top left: John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo & Conditioner // Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo & Conditioner // Organix Biotin & Collagen Shampoo & Conditioner // Moroccanoil Shampoo & Conditioner 

When it comes to shampoo, I'm one of those girls who constantly switches it up. I'm not quite sure if that's a bad thing or not but I've rounded up the ones I keep going back to!  

1.) John Frieda "Full Repair" Shampoo & Conditioner This one has gotta be my all time favourite. The smell alone is intoxicating and whenever I'm using it, I constantly get compliments of how good my hair smells from my boyfriend! It makes my hair glossy and healthy looking while protecting my colour treated hair. Plus, you can buy it at basically any drugstore or grocery store and although it's on the higher end for drugstore brands, it's worth it! 

2.) Living Proof "Perfect Hair Day" Shampoo & Conditioner This has become a favourite in the beauty world, and I've only now become obsessed. There's a reason it's a favourite. It has an amazingly fresh scent and I've actually felt a difference in my hair since using it. It feels thicker and healthier which is great since my hair is super fine. I've also felt that my hair doesn't need to be washed all the time when I use it continuously. Side note: their hairspray is AMAZING as well, I can't stress that enough! The only downside is that the set can set you back quite a bit in the dollars department. SO worth it though! 

3.) Organix "Biotin & Collagen" Shampoo & Conditioner I have used pretty much all the other lines of shampoo of the Organix brand but the Biotin & Collagen one is pretty new to me. I was told it really helped hair grow so I was sold on that. It really does work, after a few days I noticed my hair shinier and healthier. The only downside? I'm not a massive fan of the smell. It has a very strong smell but it's not too unbearable. 

4.) Moroccanoil Shampoo & Conditioner I've been a big fan of the Moroccanoil line for a long time and I've been using this shampoo since high school. It has it's signature scent which just smells so good. I like this duo because although it's a tad pricey, you don't need a lot to wash your hair which saves money, it takes me forever to finish a bottle! 

What are your favourites? I'd love to know, I'm always down to try new products!

Have a great Friday, I'm off to Toronto tomorrow to spend a week with friends & family... cheers to the weekend! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall