4 YEARS


jacket: zara (recent) // top: h&m // skirt: aritzia (recent) // shoes: aldo (recent) // sunglasses: karen walker 

There's a lot to celebrate around here... it's my 4 year blogiversary!
It's crazy to believe that I've been doing this for 4 years already, it honestly feels like yesterday! I'll keep this short and sweet, I just want to thank each and every one of you for supporting my little blog by reading it, liking it on Facebook, following me on Instagram and so on. I truly appreciate each and every one of you! Born Lippy has come a long way from it's beginning days (oh those photos will haunt me FOREVER) to where it is now. I hope you love the new layout as much as me! I thought a change was in order just before my big 4 years! 

Funny story about this balloon, it was NOT easy to navigate it. You think it will be all cute and girly and nope.. it just wouldn't cooperate, it might also have to do with the fact that Calgary is ALWAYS windy. Anyways, it was still fun to dress up and carry that balloon around! This skirt from Aritzia is the bomb.com! I absolutely love it... although I don't know if I'm wearing it right HAHA. Taking some fashion risks one day at a time right? 

As some of you may know, I'm currently in Portugal! I'm having an absolutely amazing time! Follow me on Instagram (@bornlippystyle) or snapchat at @Melanie.morais for some of my adventures! 

ps. I also wanted to thank my other half "he who does not like Instagram" my lobbie (as my girl Vickie from AiF would say) David. Thank you for ALWAYS taking my photos even when you really don't want to and always making me feel pretty when I really don't feel it some days! You are absolutely amazing to me and this blog wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. LOVE YOU! Also if you're reading this David.. remember that you love me and won't get mad at me for putting this picture up ;) 


4 comments

  1. Bahahahaaaa! I love all of this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me, Katie, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4 years! I've always wanted to take pictures with a balloon but worry about it being such a struggle! lol. Your pictures turned out great! I love your sweet shout out to your man and the adorably handsome photo of him!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall